Improve your Smile
If you had the opportunity to change something about your smile, would you? A smile is typically one of the first things that people will notice about you. If you are confident with your teeth, it will certainly show when you open your mouth to smile. If you are less confident, however, that may show as well. Large gaps, broken or missing teeth, discoloration, overgrown gums; these are a few things that may affect your smile.
If you are unhappy with an aspect of your smile, no matter how small it may seem, it’s important that you know how serious it is for us. At BRAIDC, we not only want to keep you orally healthy, but happy and confident as well. Everyone deserves the smile of their dreams, call BRAIDC today to schedule a consult to improve your smile.
How We Can Help
- Whitening is a major step in improving your smile. If your teeth are discolored or stained, whitening can restore their natural color. This can be done in the comfort of your own home with custom fit whitening trays.
- Porcelain veneers preserve as much of your healthy tooth as possible while appearing completely natural. They are perfect for discolored, stained, chipped, or misshapen teeth.
- Onlays are great for a broken or decayed tooth that needs more than just a filling. They are strong and improve function as well.
- Crowns are used to treat teeth with severe decay or structural damage. They are also beneficial for closing gaps or restoring tooth function. At BRAIDC, Dr. Lee implements state of the art CEREC technology to make a precise model that fits perfectly onto your tooth.
- Dentures are custom fit to replace several or total missing teeth. They look and feel like your own teeth, and are kept in place by your gums or a dental anchor.
- Dental Bridges are best for replacing one or two missing teeth. They are cemented onto surrounding teeth and can restore original function.
- Dental Implants are fitted specifically to your mouth and implanted into your jaw to replace any missing or damaged teeth.
- Gum contouring can improve your smile if you feel that your gums are an issue. They can be contoured, or shaped, to a more aesthetically pleasing fit. Excess gum tissue can also be removed to reveal more of your teeth.
At Beverly Restorative and Implant Dentistry Center, your smile means the world to us. If you aren’t comfortable with your own smile, we want to help you achieve the confidence that you deserve. Our goal is to help you achieve a happy, healthy smile. Along with our wide range of services available, we offer 24 hour emergency dental services, and assure that you will receive top of the line general and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Lee and his team are happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about improving your smile.
To schedule an appointment with our Beverly dentist, please call us at 978-232-9003 or request a dental appointment online.